29 Questions: Random Facts Close This Quirky Celiac

The longer I write this blog, the to a greater extent than topics I start to cover. Body image alongside celiac disease. Finding meditation as well as self confidence through yoga. I fifty-fifty pigeon into gluten costless lessons from my first relationship - as well as you lot ameliorate bet "love life" never topped my to-do listing when I first created !

Today, though, I idea I'd verbalize nigh something a piddling different: erhm, me. I saw this 29-question survey at my mom's...which gives us the same "CLC" initials.

2. Last fourth dimension you lot cried? Mon afternoon afterward I received my 6th grad school rejection (this fourth dimension from Oregon State University). I have got 4 to a greater extent than schools to go...keeping my fingers crossed!

3. Do you lot similar your handwriting? Yep. It used to live extremely tiny earlier I broke my correct (writing) mitt inwards 6th grade. Now, it's notwithstanding minor but to a greater extent than legible.

My latest addiction...

4.  Favorite ice cream? I love banana H2O ice cream, but you lot can't larn incorrect with So Delicious's cashew H2O ice creams either...especially salted caramel. (Duh).

5. Do you lot notwithstanding have got your tonsils? Yep.

6. Would you lot bungee jump? 98% no. Hang gliding, I'm totally downwardly for though.

7. What color shirt are you lot wearing? My "Living Gluten Free to Live" dark as well as blueish shirt!

finding certified GF brands was every bit good annoying 29 Questions: Random Facts About This Quirky Celiac

8. Do you lot untie your shoes when you lot have got them off? Not if I don't have got to.

9. Do you lot retrieve you’re strong? Hell yes.

10.What is your favorite lunch meat? I'm truly non a huge tiffin meat person anymore (finding certified GF brands was every bit good annoying). But I used to like grilled ham and cheese sandwiches!

11. What is the first affair you lot notice nigh a person? Smile.

12. Football or baseball? Football. "Casey at bat" gets former existent quick when you lot can't hit the freakin' ball.

finding certified GF brands was every bit good annoying 29 Questions: Random Facts About This Quirky Celiac
Me - freshman twelvemonth of high school! - at my kickoff as well as exclusively football game game...

13. What color pants are you lot wearing? Blue dotted pajama pants. (So stylish, I know.)

14. Last affair you lot ate? I'm shortly snacking on So Delicious vanilla (unsweetened) yogurt alongside homemade granola, blackstrap molasses.

15. What are you lot listening to? The Next Food Network Star on YouTube.

16. If you lot were a crayon, what color would you lot be? White. I may non grab your attending at kickoff glance but, inwards the correct environment, I tin live 1 heck of a surprise.

17. Favorite smell? Vanilla.

18. Who was the last person you lot spoke to on the phone? My friend Chris from college.

finding certified GF brands was every bit good annoying 29 Questions: Random Facts About This Quirky Celiac
The buds!

19. Married? Heck no. Although "ring past times spring" is inwards total swing (rhyme unintended) dorsum at PLNU (where I but graduated from). The weekend earlier Valentine's Day, 4 pupil couples got engaged...

20. Hair color? Brown alongside a few blond highlights from the sun.

21. Eye color? Gray. (Technically blueish on the exterior as well as brownish closer to the pupil. Mom as well as Dad's genes notwithstanding fighting it out).

22. Favorite nutrient to eat? Sooooo many. Like figs, chickpeas, avocado, granola, sunbutter as well as potatoes...to get upwardly a few.

finding certified GF brands was every bit good annoying 29 Questions: Random Facts About This Quirky Celiac
Having a bunch of them at the same time? Even better!

23. Scary movies or happy endings? No distressing endings allowed, though I create taste a expert thriller.

24. Last moving-picture present you lot watched? Night at the Museum 3, Secret of the Tomb. One of my fam's favorite series.

25. What is your favorite form of cereal? I'm shortly munching on Qui'a's black beans!) then I'd country I'm a fan. Pre-celiac, I was addicted to Branflakes. Like multiple-bowls-a-day addicted...and I still crave them from fourth dimension to time!

26. Favorite holiday? Christmas, mainly because of all the festive buildup weeks before.

27. Beer or wine? Neither. I had my kickoff as well as exclusively alcoholic quaff (or, to live exact, a few sips of one) a few weeks after my 21st birthday. It was fine, but drinking isn't my thang.

finding certified GF brands was every bit good annoying 29 Questions: Random Facts About This Quirky Celiac
Apparently getting a "first fourth dimension carded" photograph is a thing...
28. Night owl or morn person? The tertiary selection I've seen online: a perpetually tired penguin.

29. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. Even though I don't larn to church regularly, Sun is notwithstanding my hateful solar daytime to rest, relax as well as enjoy enough of self care.


So at that topographic point you lot have got it! No fancy conclusion today, but an invitation. Comment below alongside your own answers to 1 or ii of these questions - or to a greater extent than if you lot experience similar it! What's a ameliorate agency of kicking off the weekend than making unopen to novel (virtual) friends?


*Also works life at Flaunt it Friday*


0 Komentar untuk "29 Questions: Random Facts Close This Quirky Celiac"

Back To Top