#Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Tater Soup, Online Gluten Costless Expo & More!

Another month, some other post service nigh what this gluten complimentary celiac has been upwards to! As usual, Feb flew by...and I literally don't know where it went considering my schedule was much less exciting than January's. However, I even together with then managed to squeeze inwards plenty of adventures - whether for Valentine's Day, National Cook a Sweet Potato Day together with everything inwards between!

What did my February facial expression like? And what tin you lot expect from the calendar month of March? Here's what I've been eating together with doing...plus what's to come!

 some other post service nigh what this gluten complimentary celiac has been upwards to #Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Potato Soup, Online Gluten Free Expo & More!

What I'm Eating

The creamiest vegan Irish Gaelic patato soup I've always eaten...(and non merely because this is only potato soup I've always made together with tasted). As much every bit I drool over Brandi's recipes at The Vegan 8, I rarely abide by the fourth dimension together with motivation to endeavour out some new recipes. After randomly dreaming of Irish Gaelic patato soup inwards the middle of the night, though, I knew I finally needed to whip up zucchini, together with ane blender later...the ultimate vegan comfort food. Ironically enough, I mean value my meat-and-dairy-lovin' sister enjoyed this soup fifty-fifty to a greater extent than than I did!

Allll the homemade cheese sauce. I hadn't made my fave vegan cheese sauce for unopen to 3 months together with past times the fourth dimension I was finally reunited amongst my Vitamix, my sense of savor buds were to a greater extent than than ready. The sauce entirely makes around 10 minutes to make, but I devoured it for 4 days straightaway (before putting the remainder inwards the freezer for safe-keeping). Besides whipping upwards the usual mac n' cheese, I also did a "sampler" plate of roasted veggies, lettuce and smashed black beans addition homemade chips together with baked Irish Gaelic patato for dipping. Heaven!

 some other post service nigh what this gluten complimentary celiac has been upwards to #Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Potato Soup, Online Gluten Free Expo & More!
So simple...so scrumptious...
Plenty of blackstrap molasses. As I shared earlier this week, my recent doctor's appointment constitute that I was depression inwards iron - together with then I decided to rescue my bottle of blackstrap molasses from the dorsum of my pantry. For those who've never tried blackstrap molasses, it definitely tin live an acquired taste. However, it tastes delicious on oatmeal, smoothie bowls or yogurt parfaits - together with inwards baking!

What I'm Doing

Spending more fourth dimension at the Broadmoor Hotel than some of the guests. I was chatting amongst a friend from college the other hateful solar daytime together with they asked, "So, likewise work together with going for walks...what do you lot do inwards your free time?" To live honest, my life correct at nowadays pretty much revolves unopen to work, enjoying the Colorado outdoors, blogging together with making/eating food. I mean value the views piece walking unopen to the Broadmoor tin brand fifty-fifty the most exciting mortal jealous, though - together with I'd nation some of the workers are getting used to seeing my confront past times now!

Embracing nightly yoga dates amongst YouTube. Since I run for most of the hateful solar daytime on my reckoner inwards ane position, stretching out at night has been a must. I'm even together with then loving Fightmaster yoga, though I pretty much merely alternate betwixt the same handful of videos: Yoga for BalanceYoga Total Body Workout With Twists (great for helping digestion!), Total Body Workout Strength together with Hips Focus, and Total Body One Hour Vinyasa Flow. I acknowledge I'm commonly watching TV every bit I do my practice...but it even together with then does wonders for my torso together with mindset!

 some other post service nigh what this gluten complimentary celiac has been upwards to #Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Potato Soup, Online Gluten Free Expo & More!
Me inwards all of my PJ glory...
Catching upwards amongst friends - on together with offline. While my folks were away on their romantic opor-garai (hola Mexico!), I enjoyed plenty of Facetime/Facebook dates amongst friends. We reminisced on some favorite moments from my last semester of college (for those that saw that photo of me inwards a fancy clothes on a swing saw...that was from PLNU's Fall Ball. I didn't know the photograph existed until Chris together with I were swapping funny photos!). I also learned that side past times side calendar week is patently Spring Break for the college kids. I'd nation I'm jealous...but I don't mean value the midterms are worth it. I've also loved getting a chip closer to some of my blogging friends, similar the amazing Amber together with Ellen. I don't possess got to run into them inwards mortal to know they're 100% awesome.

What I'm Planning

Trying out some new recipes together with products. I know I nation this nearly every month...but my finish for March is to experiment to a greater extent than inwards the kitchen. Between lack of fourth dimension together with motivation (plus worry over my finicky stomach), getting inwards food ruts is basically my MO. Some of the recipes I'm eyeing? This this slow stove lead identify enchilada.

Hanging out amongst Taylor at GlutenAway for his monthly Online Gluten Free Expo! Taylor was sort plenty to include me inwards his featured bloggers for March and, if you lot acquire inwards my (virtual) "booth," you lot tin reckon my favorite on-the-go snacks together with travel tips. If you've never checked out Taylor's expo, definitely do together with then this month. There's an "expo hall" amongst ix companies offering a multifariousness of giveaways, addition demos together with recipes (including a few of mine).

 some other post service nigh what this gluten complimentary celiac has been upwards to #Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Potato Soup, Online Gluten Free Expo & More!
What you'll reckon if you lot click here!
Hanging onto my sanity...one hateful solar daytime (and night) at a time! As I wrote earlier this week, these side past times side few weeks possess got been brutal - together with in all probability volition give-up the ghost on to be. However, I'm definitely getting amend at taking a footstep dorsum past times jamming to some good music, going for a long walk exterior or whipping upwards a killer vegan scone. One baby footstep at a time.

You've in all probability heard the one-time saying,"Time flies when you're having fun." Well, inwards lite of this past times February, I'd similar to render an alternative: "Time flies when you're working to remain very busy!" I'm certain March volition wing past times merely every bit quickly...but that doesn't hateful I'm whatever less anxious excited to reckon what I'll live typing a calendar month from now.

Here's to hoping that, this month, proficient eats, fun activities together with exciting plans are inwards everyone's future!

(FUN FACT: Late on March 1, the hateful solar daytime I typed together with scheduled this post, I got my outset grad schoolhouse acceptance...so March is off to a pretty proficient start!)

*Also constitute at Dare to Share, Snickerdoodle Sunday*

What were some of your favorite eats together with activities from February? What are you lot planning this March? Tell me your thoughts below!

0 Komentar untuk "#Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Tater Soup, Online Gluten Costless Expo & More!"

Back To Top