Day Inward The Life Of A Working Post-College Celiac

I don't know if all bloggers are super curious or if I'm the alone one, but there's something immensely satisfying nearly seeing what somebody else's life is like. Not alone is it a footling escape from our own, but y'all tin also acquire around major #lifegoals - ranging from around delicious novel recipe to meditation inspiration.

Now, I'm non promising either of those from my "a twenty-four hours inwards the life..." But, if reading final week's post nearly my piece of work alongside Entity Magazine peeked your interest, here's what my workday actually looks like. Of course, this twenty-four hours turned out a footling to a greater extent than exciting than around - but you'll simply have got to move on reading to detect out why!

ll simply have got to move on reading to detect out  Day inwards the Life of a Working Post-College Celiac

8:45: My alarm goes off. I normally wake upwardly before than this, but Daylight Savings has been kicking my booty. My old college roommate tin attest to the fact that I NEVER snooze on my alarm...but the few days before, I did. Multiple times. So I decided to head to my body, sleep inwards and cutting my workout short. Soooo worth it. I also spent a few minutes linking up my latest spider web log post to that day's link parties. (If you're a blogger together with haven't discovered link parties yet, acquire on that train! Such a corking agency to share your posts together with run across around to a greater extent than awesome bloggers!)

9:00: Jump on my stationary bike together with start working on an article for Entity. I know people never understand how I write together with practice at the same time, but multi-tasking is my jam.

10:00: The mailman is here! I got a surprise from frozen foods, many of which characteristic quinoa together with other ingredients (so far, the Mexican mix alongside dark beans together with mango is my fave).

ll simply have got to move on reading to detect out  Day inwards the Life of a Working Post-College Celiac
One of the many meals at ane time stuffed into my freezer!
10:05: Check my email...and reckon I received my 7th grad schoolhouse rejection, this fourth dimension from University of Wyoming. This was ane of the top four schools that I wanted to acquire into, hence it was definitely a barbarous day. But I'm trying to focus on competing for funding inwards the ane schoolhouse I've been accepted to (Minnesota State University, Mankato) together with praying for the other 3 schools I haven't heard from. [Note: I wrote this spider web log post nearly last Wednesday, hence I've received around to a greater extent than grad schoolhouse tidings since then...]

10:10: Hop inwards the shower. I never understood the piece of work of robes until I moved to Colorado Springs. Now, I 100% pct get it. It's freakin' mutual depression temperature correct out of the shower, together with I can't acquire dressed quick enough.

10:30: Finish one article apple cider vinegar.

ll simply have got to move on reading to detect out  Day inwards the Life of a Working Post-College Celiac
On Instagram...versus existent life!
11:30: Enjoy a late brunch. I don't know if I totally purchase the whole breakfast at work really looks like: defrosted smoothie, toppings all over the counter together with munching inwards front end of the computer!

11:30-2:15: Pulling a Rhianna together with work, work, workin'. I did bring ane brusque break, though, to acquire for a walk alongside my folks to savor the insanely gorgeous weather. I know people out East are struggling alongside snow storms (and I totally want y'all the best!), but we're loving the high 60s together with 70s (!!!) here.

2:15-4:30: I typically work until 3, but today I had an oh-so-special doctor's appointment. (Feel costless to skip this department if you're the queasy type or eating). I've struggled alongside an ingrown toenail for the past times v years, together with have got had it cutting 3 times. After it began ingrowing for the 4th fourth dimension a few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to real treatment - aka the ane where they effectively burn downward the nerves of your toenail to move on parts of it (in my case, both exterior edges) from always growing back. My medico was HiLaRiOuS together with definitely made the surgical operation a lot to a greater extent than enjoyable tolerable than it would've been.

ll simply have got to move on reading to detect out  Day inwards the Life of a Working Post-College Celiac
Post-op...
5:00: Finally brand it home from my doctor's appointment! I was extremely grateful for numbing shots, medical insurance together with my mom's foresight to throw a flip-flop into my handbag since I can't article of apparel tight, closed-toed shoes for around other 10 days. I was starving (I normally swallow supper early...like 4:00 early), hence I threw some sliced veggies to broil inwards the oven, microwaved a potato, defrosted around chickpeas, added a slab of avocado together with chowed down.

6:00-7:00: While my dad left to acquire aid teach a shape on first-aid, Mom together with I tried out around other episode of our latest guilty pleasure: Bull. For whatever NCIS fans, this is the novel serial featuring the same role instrumentalist who played Anthony DiNozzo. We'd give it a corporation C. Some of its episodes are great, others...not hence much.

7:20: Decide to create around stretching, fifty-fifty though I can't create my park yoga routine because of my toe (which, at this point, had come upwardly dorsum to life alongside fury). Unfortunately, role of the bargain alongside fibromyalgia is that, whenever my muscles acquire tight, they don't loosen upwardly easily. And, thank y'all to tensing upwardly during my toe appointment, I had ane heck of a headache. Thankfully, a footling stretching together with around aid from our hand-held massager did the trick. Sometimes chronic illnesses suck, but it's all nearly learning what self-care tactics actually aid your torso at its best.

ll simply have got to move on reading to detect out  Day inwards the Life of a Working Post-College Celiac
My park dark activities...
8:30: Snack time! My dark snacks are to a greater extent than similar meals because 1) I similar to fuel upwardly for my workout the adjacent morning, 2) It tastes freakin' delicious, 3) I have got a major example of the dark munchies together with that's 100% OK. Rather than portioning out ingredients into a bowl, I basically simply bring over a kitchen isle together with spread out all of my options hence I tin have got a lil' flake of this together with that.

9:00: Take ane Tylenol Codeine to contend the toe pain...and move on watching random nutrient shows on Netflix until bed.

10:30: Realize that I am manifestly a Tylenol Codeine lightweight...so I crawl into bed together with telephone scream upwardly it a day!

So, that's what a twenty-four hours inwards the life of a working post-college celiac looks like! Some days, it seems similar I have got the most boring life ever. Others? I'm wishing for my non-exciting days to come back! I don't know how long this routine volition stay, but I know I'm making the most of it for now.

*Also constitute at Flaunt it Friday, Dare to Share*


Do y'all similar reading nearly a twenty-four hours inwards other people's lives? What does a twenty-four hours inwards your life await similar correct now? Don't nation me I'm the alone daughter y'all loves these form of posts!


0 Komentar untuk "Day Inward The Life Of A Working Post-College Celiac"

Back To Top