A College Celiac's Altitude Gluten Gratuitous Snacks For The Novel Year

This New Year's, what accomplishments from 2016 volition yous live celebrating? Starting - too kicking butt - at your novel job? Putting an old human relationship behind you? What most only surviving the chaos that was, inwards a lot of ways, 2016?

For this college celiac, 2016 sure came alongside enough of highs, lows too memories. However, if this terminal yr was anything, it was definitely tasty! To help yous kickoff 2017 on the correct (make that healthy) foot, I idea ane to a greater extent than throwback was necessary: a circular upwards of my favorite gluten costless products from 2016!

 I idea ane to a greater extent than throwback was necessary Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 College Celiac's Top Gluten Free Snacks for the New Year


So pick out care of a mug of hot cocoa, convey a bib handy (in illustration of whatever drool), too teach develop to explore roughly of this college celiac's favorite gluten costless snacks. Some are sponsored, roughly are former favorites...but all are 100% delicious, celiac-safe too perfect fuel for 2017!

1. Snack simply alongside Bare Snacks' banana chips.

I've e'er been a sucker for sweetness too crunchy snacks, too Bare Snacks' arrive at of fruit chips easily checks off both boxes. My personal favorite are their banana chips, which are gluten free, vegan too refined saccharide free. If yous desire an fifty-fifty to a greater extent than "desserty" snack, endeavour their Cinnamon or Cacao varieties.

I beloved eating these straight from the bag...especially when I was stuck inwards shape (college students, Bare Snacks tin brand dull courses much to a greater extent than than "barely" tolerable) or busy running errands. They likewise add together a delicious squeeze to smoothie bowls or yogurt parfaits. Basically? These chips volition move along yous from going bananas this novel year!

2. Enjoy bagels costless of gluten but packed alongside flavor thanks to Snackin' Free.

As anyone on a gluten costless diet (for celiac, gluten intolerance or personal choice) has experienced, finding gluten costless bread that doesn't gustation similar cardboard tin experience similar searching for the holy grail. Luckily for 2017 snackers, this holy grail has a website amount of delicious, paleo options - ranging from bagels to granola to (my family's favorite) BBQ sauce.

 I idea ane to a greater extent than throwback was necessary Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 College Celiac's Top Gluten Free Snacks for the New Year
Finger lickin' good!

For an energy-packed pre-workout snack, endeavour toasting one-half a cinnamon raisin bagel too topping it alongside nut butter too sliced banana. Craving an afternoon pick-me-up? Try mixing yogurt alongside berries, nut butter too Snackin' Free granola (some of the chewiest clusters I've ever tasted) for a sweetness yet nutritious treat.

3. Taste (allergy-free) inner peace alongside Namaste Foods.

I never idea it was a cookie person. Pancakes? Yes please. Cake? Add roughly So Delicious H2O ice cream too I'm a happy camper. But this past times Christmas, Namaste Foods proved me incorrect inwards the most delicious of ways. Their Organic Pumpkin Baking mix tin brand everything from pancakes to scones to (of course) cookies...and my vegan pumpkin cookies boast entirely three ingredients!

Whether yous similar a seize alongside teeth of something sweet earlier bed or a process to fuel yous through a hard workout, these health(ier) cookies are the perfect choice, all yr long. I haven't had a endangerment to endeavour whatever of Namaste Foods' other products, but if they're anything similar their Organic Pumpkin Mix, yous won't fifty-fifty miss the gluten (or whatever of the other top 8 allergens)!

4. Discover that good things come upwards inwards pocket-sized packages with Pipcorn.

So, this 5'2" blogger acre shows that pocket-sized packages tin convey roughly amazing properties...but if yous demand to a greater extent than convincing, Pipcorn is the perfect (edible) proof! Pipcorn is a mini popcorn (around one-half the size of normal!) that's likewise all natural, gluten free, non-GMO, vegan, too whole grain.

 I idea ane to a greater extent than throwback was necessary Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 College Celiac's Top Gluten Free Snacks for the New Year
Pipcorn + granola = crunchy heaven!

Pipcorn tin likewise fulfill whatever of your salty, sweetness or savory cravings since it comes inwards 5 flavors: Sea Salt, Truffle oil, Kettle, Rosemary and, their newest, Chili Lab. For a lite snack, Pipcorn is delicious past times itself. If you're looking for a heartier post-workout treat, add together (protein) nana H2O ice cream, So Delicious yogurt, or chia seed pudding.

5. Dip into delish alongside Dolci Di Maria's biscotti.

Okay, I'll acknowledge it. 2016 was likewise the yr I became addicted to biscotti. Since I've never drank coffee, I'd never tried biscotti earlier Dolci Di Maria sent me a sample. Well, I haven't changed my heed most coffee...but biscotti has definitely teach my novel favorite morning snack.

Dolci di Maria's biscotti is non entirely gluten too dairy free, but it's likewise flaky too amount of vanilla flavour too chocolate chunks. If yous know yous convey a difficult twenty-four hr menstruation coming up, this is definitely my suggested snacking fuel!

6. Send your taste buds on an edible opor-garai with Aloha's Dark Chocolate Coconut bar.

Don't yous beloved it when a snack can double as dessert - inwards taste, non nutrition? I've tasted a lot of snack bars inwards my days; I'd state they come upwards alongside the college student territory. However, Aloha's soundless sticks out inwards my heed (and gustation buds) every bit ane of the tastiest gluten costless options.

 I idea ane to a greater extent than throwback was necessary Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 College Celiac's Top Gluten Free Snacks for the New Year
Just taking a seize alongside teeth of my chocolate bar...

As I shared inwards my review
, these kokosnoot bar tastes similar an addictive combination of granola too bliss balls: although packed alongside crunchy nuts and seeds, chewy ingredients similar maple and rice syrup hold everything together. Considering that these bars lasted less than a week in my kitchen, I'd state they are definitely worth another bite in 2017!

7. Get the best of all worlds thank yous to Gourmet Gift Baskets.

You didn't mean value I could end 2016 without ane terminal production review, utilization you? My Christmas was made extra special this yr thank yous to a surprise from Gourmet Gift Baskets! I received their "Gluten Free Gift Basket Premium," which includes goodies like:

  • Peanut Brittle past times Old Dominion 
  • Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Chips (which my gluten-lovin' dad too sis devoured inside a week)
  • Almond Nougat past times Golden BonBon
  • Pineapple, Coconut & Macadamia Orchard Bar past times Liberty Orchards (the best mix of crunchy chewy alongside a tropical twist)
  • Gluten Free Olive Oil & Herb Crackers past times Partners
  • Cranberry Pomegranate Clusters past times 180 Snacks (in ane word: heaven)
  • Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Baked Potato Sticks past times Merrimack Valley Snack Company 

Although this in all probability isn't the right gift handbasket for someone alongside a nut allergy, it's the perfect selection for a foodie wanting to endeavour a seize alongside teeth of everything. Not to advert you'll live stocked inwards snacks for a duet weeks at least!

 I idea ane to a greater extent than throwback was necessary Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 College Celiac's Top Gluten Free Snacks for the New Year
A gift handbasket of a gluten costless foodie's dreams!

It's impossible to deny that 2016 was amount of surprises, whether good, bad or undetermined. However, why non halt this yr - too kickoff the new year - on a sweeter banknote alongside roughly help from a few delicious, healthy too gluten costless snacks? After all, yous can't conquer 2017 on an empty stomach!


*I received roughly of these products inwards telephone substitution for a review; however, all opinions too thoughts are my own*

*Also constitute at Pretty Pintastic Party, Saucy Saturdays, Tasty Tuesdays!*

What are roughly of your favorite snacks from 2016? What snacks utilization yous desire to endeavour inwards 2017? Comment below!




0 Komentar untuk "A College Celiac's Altitude Gluten Gratuitous Snacks For The Novel Year"

Back To Top