Saying Goodbye To College Too Hello To Novel Beginnings

How produce you lot actually say goodbye to the college that has been your dwelling solid for iii as well as a one-half years? To the friends who've made everyday - fifty-fifty the awful ones - experience similar Christmas? To the teachers who've transformed into mentors, role models as well as fifty-fifty peers?

Honestly, I don't actually know - but today is officially the end of this celiac's undergrad career. And, equally excited equally I am to wing home to Colorado tomorrow afternoon, I can't aid but holler over everything that I'm leaving behind. 

 to the college that has been your dwelling solid for iii as well as a one-half years Saying Goodbye to College as well as Hello to New Beginnings


Yet, if I've learned i thing from my entire college experience, it's that endings are the start of novel adventures. 

The goal of a "normal" freshman twelvemonth - thank you lot to a hospital stay as well as a super stylish feeding tube - was the start of thriving amongst celiac disease. 

The end of receiving meals from my college cafeteria was the start of likewise many tasty kitchen experiments to count. 

The goal of my initiatory of all relationship was the showtime of stronger relationships amongst people who I know volition ever live but a call away. 

The goal of my life inwards Poway, California is the start of snowy hikes as well as gorgeous views as well as gluten costless bistros inwards Colorado Springs.

 to the college that has been your dwelling solid for iii as well as a one-half years Saying Goodbye to College as well as Hello to New Beginnings
A few minutes from our CO home...
And, but similar those endings, I know the goal of college volition convey the start of novel memories

So what is next for this (graduated) college celiac?

Savoring fourth dimension amongst my family inwards our novel Colorado dwelling solid - as well as devouring plenty of homemade Christmas cookies along the way. 

Accepting an (almost) full-time position at Entity Magazine equally Senior Editor

Waiting to listen dorsum from grad schools...any good wishes or luck you lot tin transportation me would live appreciated!

Returning to PLNU inwards January to officially walk, have my diploma as well as graduate

Dream of where I'll live past times this fourth dimension side past times side year! What state volition I live living in? What novel friends volition I pick out made? What's my latest snacking addiction? All to live determined!

 to the college that has been your dwelling solid for iii as well as a one-half years Saying Goodbye to College as well as Hello to New Beginnings
This volition in all likelihood live my Definition of wintertime fashion...
Even though I've learned plenty to graduate college (with a 4.0 I may add together - I intend I earned a piddling bragging afterwards how hard I worked for that!), I know I nevertheless pick out plenty to learn. I don't know how good I'm going to adjust to post-graduation life - or to Colorado's freezing wintertime temperatures!

But I know I pick out therefore many people to thank for how far I've come. My parents, who never failed to support me - fifty-fifty when things went horribly wrong. My sister, who I've watched blossom into a college sophomore. My friends - Meghan, Chris, Hannah, Sarah, Natalie, as well as far too many others to call - who honey me whether I'm a hilarious hot mess or, well, but a mess

And, you, readers. You've read my flush since I started college to the solar daytime I'm walking out of shape for the last time. Don't worry - the weblog volition proceed on keepin' on, as well as a name alter is i futurity possibility (either earlier or afterwards grad school). 

Until then, I suppose I'm writing all to say more than but goodbye to my undergrad journey. I'm writing it to say hi to all of the surprises that are to come. 

 to the college that has been your dwelling solid for iii as well as a one-half years Saying Goodbye to College as well as Hello to New Beginnings
Me livin' it upwardly past times the sea equally a tempest was coming...
I'm certain there's an analogy inwards at that topographic point somewhere!
Because, sometimes, "hello" is the most accurate "goodbye." 


*Also flora at Dare to Share!*


Do you lot pick out whatever big life changes coming up? What endings pick out turned into beginnings for you? Tell me below! 
0 Komentar untuk "Saying Goodbye To College Too Hello To Novel Beginnings"

Back To Top