Veggie-Loaded Huckleberry Pie Smoothie Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)

I bring a confession. My favorite berry is blueberries - yet, I haven't bought fresh blueberries inwards months. I dear winter, but I abhor the high toll of produce...so I seek to shop seasonally, no affair how much I may crave the tart flavor of my favorite blue fruit.

As spring gets closer, though, together with then are cheap berries. And when I saw that this coming Sabbatum is National Blueberry Pie day (who knew that was a thing!?!), I couldn't resist lastly sharing my recipe for a bluish (purple?) smoothie bowl that tastes similar dessert, but is salubrious plenty to swallow for breakfast. And, non to toot my ain horn, but I'd tell this is ane of the prettier salubrious smoothies out on the blogosphere too!

 no affair how much I may crave the tart flavor of my favorite  Veggie-Loaded Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)

Just film this: a deep purple huckleberry shake, thick together with creamy cheers to frozen fruit together with zucchini, together with sweetness amongst a hint of tartness. Add roughly extra berries on top, crunchy granola together with chewy dried fruit, together with you're eating the Spring-iest "ice cream" you've ever tasted! 

Ready to instruct blueberry-ing? Then get together the ingredients for this simple smoothie bowl recipe:

1 medium zucchini, chopped together with frozen
1 handful of blueberries, frozen or fresh 
1/2 small-scale banana, chopped together with frozen 
1/4 beet (optional for extra veggies together with a boost of color) 
1 tbsp of chia seeds (for an fifty-fifty thicker smoothie)
Enough liquid to blend (water, milk of choice, tea, etc) 
Liberal milk tremble of cinnamon together with turmeric 
Dash of vanilla extract 
Optional: a small-scale handful of leafy greens. For the brightest purple-ish color, move out the greens out this fourth dimension or role sparingly! 

 no affair how much I may crave the tart flavor of my favorite  Veggie-Loaded Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)

*Pro tip: before you lot truly brand your smoothie, store your serving bowl inwards the freezer. This volition move along your huckleberry smoothie from melting equally apace when you lot pour it inside!*  

Now, charge upwards your blender, putting the fresh ingredients on the bottom together with the frozen on come about (for upright blenders similar the Vitamix). If you lot bring a less powerful blender or similar a to a greater extent than drinkable smoothie, you'll desire to add together more liquid. You tin transportation away also swap out frozen ingredients for fresh: the smoothie simply won't live equally thick together with cold. 

Next, pour your huckleberry milk tremble inwards your bowl (or cup) or choice together with allow it chill (pun intended) inwards the freezer equally you lot get together your toppings. You tin transportation away select whatsoever toppings take in your fancy. However, for a blueberry-pie-esque feel, add together roughly crunchy elements similar homemade granola, cereal (I dear this puffed rice), trail mix (I prefer Enjoy Life Foods' or my personalized mix from Nuts.com), broken upwards poly peptide bars (I bet a blueberry bar would gustation InSaNe!!), etc. 

 no affair how much I may crave the tart flavor of my favorite  Veggie-Loaded Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)

I also similar to add together roughly fresh berries for roughly extra natural sweetness together with dried fruit for a chewy texture. And, of course, no smoothie bowl is complete without nut butter! If you lot involve fifty-fifty to a greater extent than topping ideas, cheque out my postal service here. I've fifty-fifty used leftover pieces of a mug cake or mini pancakes on my smoothies, together with then there's truly no incorrect choice

My favorite business office most having a salubrious smoothie bowl for breakfast is beingness able to initiative of all my 24-hour interval on a sweet note - but instruct plenty of nutrition too. For instance, blueberries post-workout fuel; together with the zucchini comes with plenty of Vitamin C, B together with potassium (despite beingness depression inwards carbs, calories together with sugar). Add the healthy fat together with vegan protein from granola, chia seeds together with nut butter, together with you lot bring ane deliciously well-rounded breakfast! 

 no affair how much I may crave the tart flavor of my favorite  Veggie-Loaded Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)

I'll ever live a berry lover, together with I'll ever celebrate when temperates initiative of all ascent together with berry prices initiative of all falling. Thanks to this Blueberry Pie Smoothie Bowl, though, I bring a feeling that this year's celebration volition live particularly delicious.  

Correction: berry delicious! 

What's your favorite fruit? Do you lot seek to store seasonally? What would you lot come about this smoothie bowl with?

*As always, if you lot liked this post, portion it using the "Share" push below!*
0 Komentar untuk "Veggie-Loaded Huckleberry Pie Smoothie Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)"

Back To Top