#Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening A Fourth Dimension Capsule & More!

We made it! (Okay, perhaps I'm solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that I survived March...but congrats on yous for making it to April too!). It seems similar ages agone when Jan rolled around too I knew I'd receive got three months of grad schoolhouse craziness to larn through.

But justice what? As crazy every bit they were, those 3 months flew by...including March. What was I eating - from all the beans to popcorn evvverything - too doing (the newest fashion trend: ane Ugg too ane flip-flop) this month? And what exciting plans do I receive got for April? (And, I hope - at that topographic point is some actual excitement this time).

m solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that  #GlutenFree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening a Time Capsule & More!


Let's dig on inwards (food pun intended) too respect out!

What I'm Eating

Popcorn on everything. I e'er made fun of my college roommates for living off of popcorn (or, at the real least, creating a batch or 2 nearly every night), but manifestly the final laugh's on me since I've been devouring The Little Kernel ever since they sent me some bags. Who knew karma could gustation this good?

Refried beans from the turmeric quinoa, juicy roasted veggies too creamy avocado for ane heck of  a flavorful fiesta...

m solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that  #GlutenFree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening a Time Capsule & More!
Because at that topographic point were likewise many yummy eats for only ane photo...
Vegan pizza alongside my fave homemade buckwheat crust. Thanks to my last semester of college, eleven grad schoolhouse apps, graduation too a full-time job, I genuinely hadn't made a "true" homemade pizza inwards over a year! (Insert shocked emoji confront here). Happy to country I deliciously corrected that work this month.

Magic three edible bean chili. As much every bit I dearest cooking, I dearest a fast dinner, too my pre-made chili from Kathleen's always hits the spot. Besides existence gluten free, it has simple ingredients (pinto, dark too ruby beans + corn starch + spices) too all you take to practise is add together water too microwave. Now, it's e'er pretty magical inwards taste...but this time, when it overflowed inwards the microwave too I lifted it off the paper plate, I institute a PERFECT pump underneath. I remember God (or whatever you believe in) was trying to transportation me a sign after I'd been rejected from some other grad schoolhouse too was starting to lose hope.

What I'm Doing

Feeling real thankful that I no longer receive got to stone the awkward ane flip-flop, ane Ugg kicking look! As those who read my Day inwards the Life post know, I had to receive got part of my right big (perpetually ingrown) toenail permanently removed a few weeks ago. I couldn't article of apparel a closed shoe on that human foot for 10 days...hence my super stylish facial expression during walks.

m solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that  #GlutenFree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening a Time Capsule & More!
I'm certain my neighbors were quite confused...
Enjoying Colorado Spring's curt heat wave...which is why I was able to article of apparel a flip-flop without freezing (for the get-go 8 days, at least. I was on flip-flop house arrest for the final 2 when wintertime decided to come upwards back). But, seriously. It got upwards to 80 degrees Fahrenheit ane day. Ridiculous!

Opening my fourth dimension capsule. I was genuinely supposed to opened upwards it on my 21st birthday, but since I was inwards San Diego for schoolhouse too my folks were inwards Colorado Springs, nosotros didn't larn around to it until last week. I'll write upwards a to a greater extent than detailed transportation service this side yesteryear side month, but I'll only country that I definitely desire to practise the same matter for my futurity kids. It was so cool to respect magazines, pins too toys from 1995 (my nativity year)...and the letters my parents wrote to my futurity self 10/10 made me cry.

m solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that  #GlutenFree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening a Time Capsule & More!
Stuffed to the brim!
Celebrating the fact that I'M GOING TO GRAD SCHOOL! As I wrote in this transportation service final week, I'm officially going to live tending Minnesota State University Mankato...and my schooling volition live paid for through a teacher's assistantship. I'm 100% terrified, 100% excited too 100% certain that I'll live freezing inwards Minnesota...but I'm also 100% certain that I receive got enough of adventures coming my way! (And yes, that doesn't build mathematical sense. But I'm getting a master's inwards writing, non math, so I'm rolling alongside it).

What I'm Planning

Preparing for my grad schoolhouse adventure. My side yesteryear side big challenge is to respect an apartment (please transportation some prayers my means for finding an affordable storey close campus!). I also take to majorly charge upwards on winter clothes (because only looking upwards the average temps of Minnesota makes me shiver). I'll live moving to Mankato, Minnesota (!!!) one-time mid-July. I receive got instructor grooming from July 31 to August 11, too so classes officially start around a calendar week later. So...let the fun begin!

m solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that  #GlutenFree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening a Time Capsule & More!

Learning how to relax...which, every bit my friends too identify unit of measurement know, is not a natural strength of mine. I'm genuinely taking 2 (much-needed) weeks off of my work alongside Entity Magazine. While everything worked out inwards the end, grad school stress has definitely taken a toll on my trunk too I'm looking forrard to getting some extra rest too sleep. Along alongside my grad schoolhouse prep, of course!

Partnering upwards alongside some epic brands and experimenting inwards the kitchen. I know I country to hold back product reviews every calendar month because, well, they happen. But this fourth dimension you tin facial expression out for some new products from Aloha (chocolate fudge vegan protein bars? Yes please!), a roundup of plant based products for globe Day (including Setton Farm's chewy pistachio bites) and a duo other surprises. And, alongside my extra free time, I'm hoping to intermission out of my nutrient rut too sweat out some new recipes, similar this creamy curry chickpea soup too a gluten costless version of coco puffs cereal. Watch my Instagram to encounter what culinary shenanigans I halt upwards getting into!

m solely proverb that to celebrate the fact that  #GlutenFree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening a Time Capsule & More!
Breaking out the Sun chapeau for a crazy hot wintertime day...
And...that's a wrap! I genuinely felt similar this transportation service wanted to larn on forever - March was manifestly only likewise exciting to quit.

Now, only to hold back too encounter what April brings my (and your) way!


*Also institute at Flaunt it Friday, Saucy Saturdays*

What was your favorite consume and/or action from March? What are you planning for April? Tell me below :)


0 Komentar untuk "#Glutenfree Monthly Favorites: Vegan Pizza, Opening A Fourth Dimension Capsule & More!"

Back To Top