A Celiac's Altitude Seven Gluten Complimentary Snack Bars

*Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with consider for editorial coverage, but I entirely part products I truly love together with all opinions together with photographs (unless other credit is given) are my own*

What’s the best gluten costless snack bar on the market? If you’re novel to a gluten costless diet, you lot mightiness intend that’s an slowly enquiry to response because you lot don’t receive got a ton of gluten costless granola bars to select from. Nowadays, though, novel gluten costless unloosen energy bars are existence released every year...and many of them are insanely tasty!

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

That’s why I thought I’d write a shipping all well-nigh the best gluten costless snack bars I’ve gotten to gustation since my celiac diagnosis over 5 years ago. All the gluten costless granola bars I’m including below are also oat-free*, equally many celiacs similar me don’t exercise good alongside oats, fifty-fifty if they're gluten free. And if you’re looking for gluten costless snacks that are packed alongside protein, rest tuned. I’ll hold upward sharing some other circular upward of my favorite gluten costless together with vegan poly peptide bars inside the adjacent few weeks!

Until then, though, let’s dig into my tumble out 7 gluten free, oat costless unloosen energy bars, listed inwards no detail order. Many of these snack bars are also vegan together with some are paleo, too. And proceed inwards mind, I’ve tried a LOT of granola bars over the years but at that topographic point are nevertheless tons I haven’t. So if your favorite gluten costless granola bar isn’t on the list, hold upward sure to tell me all well-nigh inwards the comments!

*Two kinds of the Health Warrior bars I'm mentioning exercise receive got oats, but those bars receive got never bothered my stomach. If you lot are avoiding all oats inwards all amounts, though, stick to Health Warrior's pumpkin bars that I also mention!

1. Lara Bar

Lara bars are truly the get-go gluten costless snack bar I bought inwards mass after my celiac diagnosis. I love that all the ingredients inwards Lara Bars are simple, whole foods similar nuts, dried fruit together with spices. For years inwards college, I’d swallow i Lara bar every 24-hour interval during my morning time intermission betwixt classes.

My ultimate favorite Lara Bar (Cashew Cookie) is merely 2 ingredients: cashews together with dates. I also love Cinnamon Roll (probably my minute favorite flavour of all time!), Blueberry Pie, Cherry Pie, together with Chocolate Chip Cookie when I desire a chocolatey treat.

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

Because they include so much dried fruit together with dates, Lara Bars are pretty sweet. However, if you’re looking for a gluten free, dairy free, soy costless together with vegan unloosen energy bar that doesn’t receive got whatever funky ingredients together with tastes truly good, Lara Bars are a company choice!

2. Enjoy Life Foods

If you’re a long-time of my blog, you lot already know I’m addicted to all of Enjoy Life Foods’ products. But when I desire a sugariness belatedly nighttime snack, their gluten costless granola bars are i of my go-to’s.

Like all of their products, Enjoy Life Foods’ granola bars are costless of the tumble out 8 allergens. They come upward inwards a diverseness of flavors, alongside my favorite existence Cocoa Loco (which tastes similar a super dense, super chocolatey brownie to me) together with Caramel Blondie (which is crunchy from puffed rice but deliciously chewy at the same time).

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

Enjoy Life Foods also late released grain-based snack bars that you lot mightiness relish if you lot tin move tolerate gluten costless oats. To hold upward completely honest, naught I’ve e'er eaten from Enjoy Life Foods has allow me down, so you lot truly can’t become incorrect alongside whatever of Enjoy Life Foods’ snack bars or other goodies.

3. Thunderbird Real Food Bars

Think of Thunderbird similar Lara Bar’s slightly to a greater extent than sophisticated older brother. They also purpose super unproblematic ingredients similar dates, nuts together with seeds together with receive got a chewy, chunky texture. However, Thunderbird offers fifty-fifty to a greater extent than exciting flavors.

Case inwards point? When I got to endeavor Thunderbird’s granola bars for the get-go fourth dimension concluding year, I was blown away yesteryear flavour combos similar Hazelnut Coffee Maca, Pecan Goji Pistachio together with - my ultimate favorite - Texas Maple Pecan.

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars
An image from their Instagram since I already ate all of my Thunderbird bars...oops!

The Thunderbird snack bars are pretty large inwards size together with real filling, so I ofttimes entirely swallow one-half a fourth dimension together with relieve the residue inwards a snack pocketbook for later. But if you lot love snacking on nuts, seeds together with dried fruit together with desire to milkshake upward your daily eats, I highly recommend giving Thunderbird a try!

4. Elemental Superfood

Raise your manus if you’ve e'er wished you lot could discovery a slightly chewy, slightly crunchy granola bar that truly doesn’t receive got oats.

If your hands wavin' inwards the air, laid upward to hold upward super excited to endeavor i of my newest gluten costless granola bar finds: Elemental Superfood's Seedbar.

Elemental Superfood truly reached out to me to enquire if I’d similar to sample their products...and equally shortly equally I saw that they construct certified gluten costless unloosen energy bars together with granola using buckwheat instead of oats, I couldn’t nation yeah rapidly enough. As an added bonus, their unloosen energy bars are also raw together with packed alongside superfoods (hence the name!).

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

So far, I’ve tried 2 flavors: Cranberry, Almond + Lucuma together with Mulberry, Cacao + Spirulina. The bars are drier together with crumblier than most of the other granola bars I’ve tried (especially if you lot swallow the bars take away from the fridge, where their packaging suggests storing them). The cacao tin move also gustation bitter if you’re used to to a greater extent than processed varieties. However, I love the unique flavour combos together with the mix of chewy fruit alongside crunchy buckwheat together with nuts, together with for the yesteryear few weeks, I've been addicted to eating i of these bars every nighttime equally a sugariness snack.

Elemental Superfoods Seedbars also receive got a finer texture than many other nut-based snack bars, so if you lot don’t similar huge chunks of nuts inwards your bars, you’ve constitute a winner. Sneaking some extra superfoods into your diet doesn’t wound either!

5. Freedom Bars

Meanwhile, if you lot alive for large chunks of dried fruit or nuts inwards your gluten costless granola bars, you’ll love Freedom Bars. These are gluten free, soy free, vegan, kosher, non-GMO, costless of added sugar...and pretty dang delicious!

Right now, Freedom Bars entirely come upward inwards 4 classic flavors: Apple Cinnamon, Chocolate Cocoa, Peanut Butter, together with Raisin Almond. You know what they say...if it ain't broke, don't endeavor to create it!

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

These gluten costless bars are quite dense together with chewy, but the crunchy nuts intermission upward the chewiness together with add together some variety. I also thought the spice grade inwards these bars - peculiarly inwards the Apple cinnamon - was perfect. Not overwhelming but definitely potent plenty to construct the bar gustation similar apple tree pie!

6. ZEGO

If you're looking for the ultimate allergy friendly snack bar, you lot ask to depository fiscal establishment friction match out ZEGO. Their products together with facility are costless of the tumble out 8 allergens, summation celery, mustard together with more. Plus, they intentionally avoid using ingredients that tin move mess alongside people's stomachs, so all their snacks are also costless from oats, chicory root, artificial sweeteners together with alcohols. ZEGO merely late released this sunflower appointment flavor, so when they reached out to offering samples, the sunflower-butter-lover inwards me couldn't nation no.

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

ZEGO offers a diverseness of unlike unloosen energy bar types, including Just Fruit bars, Fruit together with Chia Bars together with Seed together with Fruit Bars. I've tasted the concluding sort of bar inwards the Sunflower Date flavor...and, guys, it is crazzzzy tasty. The texture is smoothen together with slightly crunchy, together with the flavour is pure sunflower butter together with dates. If you lot desire a naturally sugariness care for that nevertheless tastes similar dessert, ZEGO is i delicious option!

7. Health Warrior

Health Warrior offers iii kinds of gluten costless bars: vegan chia-seed-based ones, larger superfood poly peptide bars, together with pumpkin seed bars. I truly JUST realized the other 24-hour interval (after initially publishing this post) that Health Warrior's chia together with poly peptide bars do contain (gluten free) oats. I've been eating them so long, I forgot to double-check the ingredients, together with I volition nation that these bars never seem to upset my breadbasket or trigger the fatigue I experience when I swallow a large serving of gluten costless oats.

If you lot tin move tolerate oats inwards modest amounts, Health Warrior’s Chia Bars are my favorite gluten costless snack bar to throw inwards my backpack for schoolhouse or my fanny pack on a long hike. They’re smaller than a lot of other bars on the market, which makes them the perfect sized snack for me. They’re also the entirely bar I’ve e'er tasted that is based on chia seeds, which are high inwards omegas, poly peptide together with fiber. (Read to a greater extent than well-nigh why I love chia seeds here!). My favorite flavors are açaí (a superfood that tastes sort of similar a tart blueberry) together with coconut. I was also surprised at how much I enjoyed mango, together with the nutty chunks inwards the almond flavour intermission upward Health Warrior’s normally dense together with chewy bars.

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

For some other oat-free granola bar option, though, you lot tin move become alongside Health Warrior's pumpkin seed bars. The Chocolate Pumpkin Seed bar tastes a footling similar a lighter, crunchier Kind Bar, so if you lot love those bars, you lot mightiness similar Health Warrior’s pumpkin snack bars too. Most of those pumpkin seed bars purpose dearest together with are non vegan, but Health Warrior merely released a novel vegan black chocolate kokosnoot almond pumpkin seed bar equally I was writing this post!

The Bottom Line of Gluten Free Snack Bars

Like I said before inwards this post, at that topographic point are sure nevertheless many oat costless together with gluten costless snack bars I haven’t tried that are likely merely equally good. Right now, though, these 7 are some of my favorites...and I intend they exercise a proficient chore of showing merely how various gluten costless snacks tin move truly be!

Whether you lot ask a large snack together with prefer eating granola bars made of whole foods or prefer an allergy friendly granola bar that reminds you lot of your childhood favorites, at that topographic point is a gluten costless granola bar out at that topographic point for you. And giving upward gluten costless oats doesn’t hateful you lot receive got to surrender convenient snacks or flavor.

Some of the brands mentioned inwards this shipping sent me samples of their products to review together with  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Celiac's Top 7 Gluten Free Snack Bars

So the adjacent fourth dimension you’re having a super busy 24-hour interval at run or schoolhouse or roughly town, I promise this listing gives you lot some ideas of gluten costless snacks to accept alongside you. And rest tuned for my circular upward of the best gluten costless together with vegan poly peptide bars sometime soon!



What’s your favorite gluten costless granola bar? Tell me inwards the comments!
0 Komentar untuk "A Celiac's Altitude Seven Gluten Complimentary Snack Bars"

Back To Top