Things I'm Afraid To Enjoin You

Privacy is a foreign matter when you're a blogger. In around ways, nosotros receive got none of it - on purpose. I've shared my lowest moments, similar when I was hospitalized or get-go struggling alongside body icon equally a newly diagnosed celiac. I've also shared around of my highest...like graduating from college a few brusk weeks ago!

Yet, equally open equally I effort to be, at that topographic point receive got all the same been around facts that I've felt equally good scared to portion - facts that receive got proven ane of the posters I yell upwards hanging inwards my tenth aeroplane English linguistic communication class. It featured the film of a outpouring pen scrawling inwards scarlet ink: "Writing is easy. You but opened upwards a vein in addition to bleed."

As dramatic equally it sounds, this one-time maxim is relatively true. Sometimes, nosotros forcefulness ourselves to type through writer's block, wincing at every click of the keyboard. Sometimes, nosotros write because it feels equally good natural non to. And, inwards rare times similar this one, nosotros allow our hidden thoughts run freely, exclusively stopping the flow when we've run out of room on the page.

 at that topographic point receive got all the same been around facts that I Things I'm Afraid to Tell You

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few weeks ago, I read Ashley's "remission (a phrase patently used when your antibody levels accomplish normal levels). However, I all the same acquire by my portion of belly battles. I all the same sometimes bloat for no decipherable reason - fifty-fifty if I'm eating in addition to doing the same things each day. I lose weight easily (especially when I'm stressed), in addition to I definitely withdraw more sleep than the average 21-year-old. Does this "lack" of wellness build me less qualified to beak close thriving alongside celiac disease? I don't know - but sometimes it feels similar it does.

2. I may shipping service vegan in addition to paleo sweet spud salmon sliders you shipping service a few hours after totally unacceptable. Some aspects of vegan in addition to paleo diets are definitely appealing - similar helping to halt brutal beast practices in addition to eating from a less processed menu. However, I don't think I'll e'er dedicate myself to either military camp - in addition to I shouldn't receive got to justify my plant-based-granola-lovin'-ever-changing diet to anyone.

 at that topographic point receive got all the same been around facts that I Things I'm Afraid to Tell You
Allll the granola!
3. I'm an A+ student at telling others to listen to their bodies. I oft fail at listening to my own.

4. Life after college is H-A-R-D...way harder than I e'er idea it would be. Working full-time is definitely rewarding, but also super intense in addition to exhausting. And leaving my friends to complete their college career together this semester? It kinda sucks. I didn't realize how much whiplash I'd live striking alongside yesteryear going from living alongside 4 girls in addition to beingness surrounded yesteryear friends...to living alongside my folks inwards Colorado Springs. I'm scared that I won't build friends hither without the helping mitt of college classes. I'm fifty-fifty to a greater extent than scared that my California friendships volition die over time. Overall, I'd say graduation is the best in addition to the worst at the same time.

5. I'm all the same learning how to unconditionally love my body. Compared to years ago, I've made undeniable progress. Heck, I went without makeup for almost my entire final semester of college ('cause having to a greater extent than fourth dimension to eat a smoothie bowl > wasting fourth dimension putting on makeup for my two classes that day). But I all the same am my ain harshest critic. I all the same allow the state of my tum receive got far equally good much influence on my mood each day. I'm all the same a work inwards progress.

 at that topographic point receive got all the same been around facts that I Things I'm Afraid to Tell You
My commons look
6. When I don't receive got the time or release energy to create a weblog post, or I miss ane of my "regular" posting days, I experience similar I'm letting you all down.

7. I'm scared to hear dorsum from grad schools...more scared than I allow myself experience all during the application process. Right now, my motto is: "I've done all I tin do. Now, whatever is meant to hap volition happen." But I all the same receive got this niggling vocalisation inwards my caput telling me all the coin in addition to fourth dimension that volition live wasted if I don't become far - in addition to the uncertainty of where my life would go from there.

8. Speaking of uncertainty...I'm non sure as shooting precisely where I am - or this weblog is - going. I know I desire to re-brand the blog (I fifty-fifty receive got a yell picked out - I think you lot volition like it!), but I don't fifty-fifty know where to start. Even to a greater extent than than that, I'm terrified of losing all of the progress I've built upwards inwards these final months yesteryear switching names in addition to platforms. As for me...well, my constant finish is to but survive each day! I don't know where I'll live living this fourth dimension side yesteryear side year, who I'll live friends with, or what I'll live doing (hopefully grad school). As terrifying equally that concept tin be, though, it's also (crazily) exciting.

...and we'll stop at that topographic point since 8 is my favorite issue - in addition to you lot are belike really excited to travel out of my head (I know I wishing I could, sometimes!).

 at that topographic point receive got all the same been around facts that I Things I'm Afraid to Tell You
Throwing it back...
Even though I've been blogging for over three years now, I'm all the same non sure as shooting I've figured out where the right "privacy" line of piece of occupation exists. As a reader, I know that around of the posts that receive got touched me the most receive got been dangerously personal. As a blogger, I also know how terrifying pressing "publish" tin be. For now, I suppose I'll approach every post similar I approach every day: making it upwards equally I become along.

And, hopefully, shipping service yesteryear post, at that topographic point volition live fewer things I'm afraid to tell you.


*Also institute at Wow Me Wednesday, RunningwithSpoons. SITS Girls!*


If you blog, how do you experience close privacy? As a reader, do you appreciate to a greater extent than vulnerable posts? Let me know your thoughts below!


0 Komentar untuk "Things I'm Afraid To Enjoin You"

Back To Top